How I study and why I study.


But today I decided on writing something different from what I used to write before. Instead of writing my boring timetable, I decided on writing my thoughts about studying and what I try to do. This is what makes my today’s blog interesting.

Here is How I study.

Find Motivation- Everyday I  think about my motivator. There are a lot of them but for today let's say it is everyone's favorite Elon Musk. I imagine myself being at the level of Elon Musk and then shaking Hands with him. This really motivates you. Even you can check it out.My motivator is Elon Musk but I gain motivation by imagining things with my motivator . Makes sense right? So try this out and see how much motivation you get.





Remove thoughts of procrastinating- One of the reasons behind school students and their lack of Homework is procrastination. After coming from school and doing 8 hours of studying with friends and playing really doesn’t exhaust you. The thing that exhausts you is loneliness after meeting all the friends from before and also the boringness of studying all alone. Now here is my technique: I make an imaginary friend (not exactly my friend but my enemy who is better than me at everything.) Then I try to work hard and top my friend  and each day.I try to win against him but I can't but I realize that I am growing each and every day. And competing against my imaginary friend makes learning much fun.


Why I study- There is just one and only reason I want to study becoming successful and proving nothing is impossible. Now this is a big dream and to obtain a big dream one must work hard. That is exactly what I am trying to do. Here is what I think (big dream=big effort=big reward) also it is hard at the beginning  but make sure that you never give up and make it your habit.  Focus on a single goal and study and learn and learning will start becoming a great source of entertainment to you.
I want to become more successful than the world's most successful man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People inside the mind of 11 years old.

10 hour of work and how it will change your life.