People inside the mind of 11 years old.

Hey!! You really want to see who is inside the mind of an 11 years old kid.(ME) Here are some awesome people.Nobody wants to know about me so I thought why don't I show my thinking about some greatest people alive. I haven’t included boring stuff.I just wrote whatever came in the mind of 11 years old.

Content
1. Pewdiepie(Felix Kjellberg)
2. Conan O’Brien
3. Ellen De Generous
4. Elon Musk.
5. Casey Neistat
6. Davie504



Pewdiepie(Felix Kjellberg.) - In my opinion Pewdiepie is the greatest youtuber alive. His videos contain a little bit of cringe and some wholesome moments (for eg, Pewdiepie killing innocent chickens in minecraft for no reason.) He was married to Marzia Kjellberg. It was tough for him to choose between Edgar(His dog) and Marzia but he chose Marzia. He hates his real life doggies so He is creating an Army of dogs in Minecraft (Sven,Svens BF,Sven's son and Deep.). He is bad at keeping promises.(He promised He won’t leave Minecraft until Sven dies but he did leave.) He is the creator  of  FLOOR GANG!! and a boring tambourine gang. He works as a gaming Youtuber. He hates brofists and loves handshaking.  I am not 12 but I still love pewdiepie for all the reasons given above. Love you poods. More like poops.(BURNT)
 Truly yours,
11 years old member of ceiling gang
Angel hunter



NO.2-Conan O'Brien



Conan O’Brien= Conan O’brien is a brilliant talk show host. He is not the best because (Ellen DeGeneres). But I love him. He is  a great boss for everyone except(Jordan Schlansky) My favorite video of Conan O’brien is  with Steven Ho where he gets totally bullied by Steven Ho. He likes eating chicken and hence has chicken arms. Look at this chicken arms->     
Despite all these things he is very witty and always makes  me smile whenever I am in low spirits . I like coming home from School and watching his videos and laughing after an exhausting day. Oh, I forgot to write Andy Ritcher is funnier than him.  Love you Conan. But yeah he is   the wittiest and indeed the greatest boss alive.I love his videos and always watch them and I am sure your fans as well as your employees love you like I do. Ask your favorite Jordan Schlansky . (;




NO3-Ellen DE GENEROUS


Ellen Degenerous- In my opinion she is the best TV show host ever. She is beautiful,pretty,witty, and generous like her caste (degenerous). She likes helping people in need. Some of her biggest giveaway are(all the requirement of school in Detroit,and most of the giveaways to her fans on “Ellens’s greatest night of Giveaways”). She loves us and we love her and this becomes 
 a mutual trust with her Fans and herself. She has a good personality and even though She is 62 years old she looks very young and also acts very young. I love her very much and also enjoy all the episodes of Ellen’s show. I would someday want to meet her but I am  in a foreign land and can’t meet her. But someday I want to be in her show. THAT’S MY DREAM!! Everybody just know that I love Ellen like my MoM.

#I LOVE ELLEN

No4-Elon Musk 




Elon Musk- IN my opinion here are some words to describe Elon Musk. A genius, my inspiration, greatest entrepreneur,hard worker,smart worker,brilliant personality and so much more. He has a lot of companies whose employees are a genius as well.I would someday want to work like Elon Musk. I already started working 10 hours a day here is the link   -> working like Elon Musk.  Some of his famous companies are- SpaceX, Tesla, Solarcity,The boring company,Hyperloop,Open AI. He is the greatest person when it comes to time Management. He inspired me in a way that working became my habit and I forgot to procrastinate. Elon Musk is indeed the greatest genius alive.(At least that is what my 11 years old brain thinks.)







Num5-Casey Neistat


Casey Neistat- He is MY GOD. I can’t explain how much I love him. I want to be by Casey’s side forever but can’t because I don’t live in the USA. He is my idol. He has a vlogging channel with over 2 million subscribers(including me). I really would like to meet him someday and have a racing competition with him. (39 years old man vs 11 years old crybaby.) I like to travel just like him(Every single day.). I want to go on a world tour with Casey Neistat. At one time of Casey’s career, He started doing a daily vlog system which ended after almost 18 months. He is known as an iron man to others because he broke a lot of his bones and filled it with iron but to me he is a beat of my heart.  Casey I am sorry for not helping you on your 50k donation project. I couldn’t do anything for you yet when I watch your video you provide me inspiration and motivation. I really am sorry for not being able to do anything.. 





No6-Davie504



 Davie504- Davie504 is a bass god and a real SLAPPER. He has an addiction to BASS. His Bass SLAPPING technique is legendary. He never forces his viewers to subscribe!! And never screams SLAP LIKE NOW. I can easily say that bass is my favorite instrument!!! CHECKMATE Guitarist!! His Editing skills are the best!! I wish Davie504 could play some awesome bass lines for me!! Due to the inspiration provided to me by Davie 504  I have started learning Bass and secret SLAPP technique but I stopped learning it from the day of lockdown. He loves Music memes and can play almost every single song on bass. He stopped his fiverr videos and I miss it!! crying face!! I just want to say we must SLAP LIKE NOW to bring back the fiverr series. He has more than 150 instruments and not a single guitar. CHECKMATE guitarists.









I love all the people given above. I just want to meet them and have fun with them.  That's all for today. Bye.

Written be me -Mishan Adhikari(Nepal)
Founder of Angel Hunters.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I study and why I study.

10 hour of work and how it will change your life.