10 hour of work and how it will change your life.


Hey there are you lazy? Do you wanna become an entrepreneur but the laziness comes in your way?

Here is my story.
I am often referred to as a man who does not know the value of time.I just like laying in my bed with headphones playing some peaceful music. I mean who does not want to do that? Who likes to work when you can always have a day off.  You know nobody wants to work while you can have a day off right? To that I want to say you are completely wrong( entrepreneurs do).
So 1 day I decided: whether slack off now and regret it in the future
                         Or  work hard now and live a happy life.

I decided on taking the latter. In order for me to get some fruit I needed to work hard and plant a tree.I researched some methods of studying. While browsing through the internet I found out a method known as 10 hour goal which was the method to studying all day and end it with the final hour of work. You basically have to work 10 hours a day. Now I thought it was easy until I tried it. To work for 10 hours I needed to avoid getting thoughts of slacking which I always did before.I needed to think in a way which entrepreneurs would.

I Started my day at 4 am. It was really dark. I study in the same room where my parents sleep. So getting  up at 4 am and turning on the lights really annoyed them. They even considered making me go to sleep forcefully.  Then I decided to go to my brother’s room instead and I was not able to make any noise. I did my work in a peaceful and soundless way. Somehow my parents fell asleep again and now I had the chance to work. I usually ran from my parents to slack away but this time I was escaping from parents to work. This made me proud and pumped me up for working. So I worked and worked until my parents woke up which was around 6 30 am. I was still continuously studying. Then my parents got up and made me some breakfast. It was somewhere around 7 oclock and i do not know why but just 3 hour of work was making my stomach grumble. After 3 hours of studying I took a solid break and 1 hour of rest just felt like 5 minutes. It was 9 oclock already and I even considered quitting but I kept reminding myself to work hard for future and kept on saying “its already been 3 hours now its just 7 hours left.

So I forced myself to work and I continuously studied for 3 hours again. Since we are having holidays due to covid-19 and We had no work to do i decided to do something productive and decided to do some coding. I searched the internet and found an awesome website which helps you to start coding and it was for beginners so it was perfect for me.I started coding and I found it challenging which was making me motivated to do some more coding.i studied until 12 oclock. From 12 oclock onwards I had online classes so I prepared for myself for some classes. The online classes ended somewhere around  1 30. Online classes are also studying but I am not considering it as part of my 10 hour. At 2 oclock I started working.I just worked for 1 hour because 3 hour of studying and online class together made me forget why I was studying. But do not worry I still had 25% energy left. I still wanted to study but I thought I needed to take some fresh air. So I went to my roof and sat there for 3 hours and spent times on my food and family. It was 5 oclock. And I decided to work but my energy hadnot refilled yet I worked. I spent 3 hours coding because I needed to do something productive and I had studied the whole morning andI thought I needed to do some coding. I learnt some basics for coding and thought I was progressing fast. I spent all 3 hours starring at a single webpage and using my brain which was not common.

It was 8 Oclock and the dinner was ready. I had studied for 9 hours before dinner and I was proud of myself but my body was not. I was totally exhausted and did not want to work anymore. But I reminded my body that its just 1 hour now and we have succeeded but the exhaustion too over me. I had a headache because I had never before woke up at 4 am. I finished my dinner at 8 30. The dinner did not even provided me with 1% energy. I don't know why.I studied till 9 30 and  I realized my 10 hour was over and thought I needed to celebrate  My first time of studying 1 hours a day but I couldn't find any suitable celebration. My mind told me to celebrate by doing some basic coding but my body reminded me that I had used my brain too much and now it was time to rest. I decided to work as my mind told but instead of coding I did some studying. I only had 5% but I still studied. I read till 10 15 and I realized that I had exceeded my goal and it made me sooo proud.

Today a slacker turned into a hard worker but will this hard work continue or will it just be for today? I am writing this blog so it reminds me that I have already spent 1 day already and now I can't go back. Hope I will work tomorrow too.

Today I realized: sometimes you feel tired and feel weak and when you feel weak you feel like you wanna give up but you gotta search within you and find that inner strength and just pull it out and get the motivation to not give up.                                      -EMINEM


Blog by: Mishan Adhikari.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People inside the mind of 11 years old.

How I study and why I study.